Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i make my hair grow really fast?

I am tryin to make it grow longer so i can do more than just short cornrows. I was told to put it in dread locks.....but thats stupid because how would i take them out? And i need something with aesome results and no bsHow can i make my hair grow really fast?
Message your scalp at night with a little olive oil for about 15 minutes to stimulate the scalp.How can i make my hair grow really fast?
oil your hair every night with bantu oil (very cheapp) and keep wearing your cornrows iht help your hair grow..bhut dont wear them all thhe time because your hair needs to breath somtimes.keep iht moisturez..guud luckk
You can't make your hair grow any faster, I'm sorry. But I heard you can take vitamins for your hair and it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment