Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i make my facial hair grow quicker help !?

Hi I am a 15 year old asian boy and i want my facial hair to grow quicker. My boys in my school my age can now grow a proper beard and they are white. I know shaving makes it longer but is there any other way, please don't answer it with have patience. Please tell me if you can thanks.How do i make my facial hair grow quicker help !?
Ahhh this is so funny!! I read about just this thing in a short history of nearly everything last night!!! Think about sex more. The testosterone suge increases hair growth. When my boyfriend and I first started dating he grew a treasure trail where there was none before. I suggested it was because he was having sex more thus produscing more testosterone. Sure enough thats exactly what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment