Sunday, November 21, 2010

How much time you should wait to wash your hair after keratin treatment?

I had keratin treatment done, but my stylist said that I should wait 3 days to wash my hair. I am desperate because its been only one day and my hair looks greasy.How much time you should wait to wash your hair after keratin treatment?
i would say 1346718935409712365098126348916234 hours it will be niceHow much time you should wait to wash your hair after keratin treatment?
u have to wait 3 days to wash ur hair or it will be ruined. Im getting the keratin done thursday but i know people who have had it done and u have to wait 3 days i also know people who washed there hair b4 then and it was a total waist of 200 dollars. i know it might be hard but according to people i know it is soooooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment