Sunday, November 21, 2010

How much longer do I wait to relax my hair?

I am a mixed with Black and Asian my hair is slightly curly and straight. I recently relaxed my hair yesterday. So my hair is now wavy because i did not leave it in long enough. How much longer must I wait before i can relax my hair.



P.S. my hair is not very long maybe 1/3 of an inch longHow much longer do I wait to relax my hair?
I am black and it is best that you wait 3 to 4 weeks to relax your hair. or since your hair isn't that long go with 3 weeks. I only siad 3 weeks because you want your scalp to heal my mom didn't wait and now I have sores all over my scalp and my head is very sensitive. Well good luck.



P.S ur so lucky to be asian I wish I was half asian or mabey IDK I just wish ^-^ TeeHee
  • female molly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment