Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How long will it take for my hair to grow past my shoulders?

At the moment my hair is only just down to the top of my shoulders. I had it cut into a bob in late February. I'd also like to know how long it would take for my hair to grow down to my ribcage. My hair is very thick and straight...so its in good condition at the moment.How long will it take for my hair to grow past my shoulders?
It really depends how fast your hair grows. It sounds like yours grows the average, around 1/2 inch a month or so.

You really just have to wait it out. I remember being just as impatient as you when my hair was growing out.

You could massage your scalp to increase blood circulation. Try to keep your hair in the best condition you can so you don't keep having to trim the split ends off.How long will it take for my hair to grow past my shoulders?
this life

No comments:

Post a Comment