Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i keep my hair from getting sun and /or waterdamaged?

i swim alot. in the sea and in the pool. i cant do it lately because it really screws with my hair. it makes it frizzy and poofy. the sun does the exact same thing. i am off to hawaii this summer.How do i keep my hair from getting sun and /or waterdamaged?
Use a UV protective spray and/or a water proof cream. You can also get shampoo and conditioner to help treat damaged hair due to sun/chlorine.

Helene Curtis Thermasilk detangler leave-in conditioner

Redken sunshape swim creamHow do i keep my hair from getting sun and /or waterdamaged?
Wear a swimming cap.
THERE ARE SPECIAL PRODUCTS TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR FROM THE SUN AND THE CHLORINE IN WATER. TRY AVON PRODUCTS THEY WORK FOR ME.
Wear a hat in the sun and a swimming cap when your...swimming!
Wash the seawater out as soon as possible in the shower and wear a hat or scarf on the beach when you are not swimming. I use olive oil a lot on my hair to replace lost natural oils, it seems to work but it may not be everyone's 'cup of tea'. Also while you are on the beach colour or blonding treatments may not be the best thing. Such a hypocritical answer, I'm in the freezing ol' London area of the UK so none of this is really an issue for me. I wear a wooly hat from May till August, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment