Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should i hide the curls in my hair?

my natural hair already has curls in it but the curls are thin and my hair is thick so its always poofy. so i like to curl it so my curls r thicker. (dont ask why)

my mom threw out my other curler (dont ask why)

so me and my sister bot a new one

i want to curl my hair 4 school

without my mom noticing

shud i put in a ponytail, or will it get messed up?

help please...

10 pts ;)How should i hide the curls in my hair?
this is the same with my hair i like to make my curls thincker or my hair will pouf..what i were to do if i were you..i would curl my hair with hair spray (not too much that your hair will get stiff) and then put it up into a bun or ponytail ( the curls wont mess up i do this all the time)...then by the time u get to skewl spread out your hair and seperate the curls with your fingers ( or make it how you want it) :)How should i hide the curls in my hair?
put it in a low bun, then when you take it out it has a curl. Practice and it's a great tool for calming down curly hair :) Way back when my hair was long, I'd put it back damp with the top smooth and wind it up in a bun. Stick a pencil in it an you won't get a rubber band bump. Even do two stacked buns in opposing directions and it looks super while it dries. If your hair is thick you won't have to pull the bun tight and your wave will be looser. Good Luck! Let me know. .

No comments:

Post a Comment